Las Cascadas Canyon
- Our most popular trip!
- a one of a kind jungle experience
- Good for most ages
- Trip time 3 to 5 hours depending on group size and water levels.
Learn the basics on level ground then practice up at the lower waterfall before taking the tour up the mountain and over 400 feet back down to Las Cascadas Lodge. We use a combination of scrambling, rappelling, swimming, and jumping (4 roped descents). The trip brings you through pristine rain forest and seldom seen jungle. Guests need a general comfort with heights, good balance, and good general fitness.
Full Day Canyon with Lunch!
- Trip Time 8:30 to 4pm
- 7 or more roped descents, jumps, swims
- Lunch mid day at Las Cascadas Lodge
- Amazing Photography opportunities
- Cross into Pico Bonito with the morning sun and up to the base of the huge waterfall El Bejuco.
- Descend several wide waterfalls heading back to the Rio Cangrejal and search for wildlife.
- time to swim and jump below sister falls
- Amazing Lunch and hot tub at the hotel
- The Las Cascadas Canyon tour in the afternoon!